It’s a Nice Day For A Wu Wedding – June 17, 2006

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
timmus said:
Thank you so much Frank for inviting us, John and I had a blast ! The wedding was beautiful, the food was very good and VFTTr's do dance !!
Ok, OK! You guys did dance! Did anyone get pictures of Tom dressed in his Scottish Garb? That was fantastic. He looked amazing. Also, I'd like to thank Tom for giving a toast to Jess and I during the reception!
timmus said:
Mike, John wants you to know that you missed ''Goodbye to Romance'', which was a pretty risky choice for a wedding evening, Frank !! You did a good job with the music, I really enjoyed the evening.
Can't have a wedding without Ozzy Osbourne!! Jeez! Even my parents danced to that one (not fans of Ozzy) and said it was a good choice so it couldn't have been too risky! :D Playing the theme from Ghostbusters was a big hit though.

Neil: We went out to a bar afterwards. My cousin got us all thrown out of the first bar but the second bar went much better. After that Jess and I drove home to Boston, had to find parking, then had to feed the cats and give Mr. Tappy his heart medicine. 3am -- exhausted & went to sleep. Satisfied????? :D

I was so thrilled to have seven (7!!) hiking friends make the wedding. You guys really are great!

-Dr. Wu

Congratulations to the Dr. & Mrs Dr.! :D So is the Honeymoon in RMNP. the Alps or someplace with mountains & beach like Hawaii! :D

The Scot!

The real man of the hour, quoting Muir, naturally:

(Tom Hillwalker giving the toast!)

-Dr. Wu

Last edited:
Hey Dr.Wu and Mrs.Wu too! Congrats to you both. You look so happy (really nice people deserve that!). Looking forward to hiking with an old married man like myself (well maybe not quite).
-Tony

Congratulations! I hope you have a wonderful life together and always find yourself on the same trail. :)