Team Dom Denali Show AMC Cabot Hall, Boston Oct 9, 7:30pm

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mats, you did a great job tonight at your practice presentation! have a super time next week.. i'm sure you'll knock 'em dead! well, at least knock 'em silly. :D

It was never really decided, but seemed to be pointing in the direction of Beantown Pub Beantown Pub . I'll be there around 5:30.

Mats Roing said:
Any stadiums available Colombus day weekend? Just kidding:)

We have thw Olympic stadium (60000 seats). But we have to do it
before the snow season, the roof is not safe..... :)

Rejean said:
We have thw Olympic stadium (60000 seats). But we have to do it
before the snow season, the roof is not safe..... :)

They haven't fixed the roof yet? Was supposed to be done back in 1976, right? We got the Big Dig here in Boston and you got the Big Roof in Montreal :D

Just giving a bump - plan to be at beantown pub about 5-5:30.

does the AMC frown on bringing adult bevs in with brown paper bags and a pee bottle?

Mats Roing said:
They haven't fixed the roof yet? Was supposed to be done back in 1976, right? We got the Big Dig here in Boston and you got the Big Roof in Montreal :D

No, we got the "Big Owe" :D ... we are still paying for it I believe.

Enjoy the show Thursday!

giggy said:
does the AMC frown on bringing adult bevs in with brown paper bags and a pee bottle?

When the OH (Old Hutpersons) held their reunions at the AMC clubhouse a few years ago, adult beverages were allowed (even encouraged? :D ); there is a kitchen and also a bathroom attached to the lecture/dining room. Not sure if the set up remains the same.

giggy said:
Just giving a bump - plan to be at beantown pub about 5-5:30.

no, but you have to put your pee bottle in a brown paper bag.

Wicked fun time, everyone!!!

Mats: What a great slide show. Really really excellent document and retelling of such an exciting trip.

Team Dom: congrats on such a fun and successful adventure!!

The rest: it was great to see everyone -- a few people (Stinkyfeet, Bunchberry, Bobby) I haven't seen in a few years now! What a shock to see Sue (Stinkyfeet) waving to me when I came in -- no idea she was in our part of the country right now! I also finally got to meet a few new people that I've only known from the boards until last night like Suebiscuit. Great fun at the pub afterward!

-Dr. Wu