Who's Going to the FTTC April 22, '06?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should we have a VFTT table

• Let's meet at a table

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Nope, will be sitting with other friends

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll be wearing a black EMS vest and a Timex Ironman watch, also stand at six feet and have large sideburns. As Double Bow said "come and say hi or say alligator eggs."

alpinista said:
It was great seeing everyone last night. Congrats to everyone who got scrolls! :D

It was wonderful to meet everyone such as MEB, kmac, alpinista, the Boeri's, LenDawg, Double Bow, sapblatt, and many others. at last! Look forward to meeting all of you on the trails :D Thank you also to Laura Emmick for opening the house to good conversation and memories. Congrats to the VFTT'ers that got their scrolls.

Last edited:
I agree with Ridgewalker and Alpinista! :D I had a great time last night. In addition to the members that Ridgewalker mentioned, I also enjoyed meeting Shamie, HarryK, SteveHiker, Mohammed Ellozy, Homer and Eric Savage :cool: :D .

Special thanks to RLBoeri, who purchased several I HIKE WITH MARTY t-shirts, which some fashion conscious members wore (Alpinista, Ray, Ridgewalker, Sapblatt, Susan Boeri and my dear wife Lauren). Not sure if I should red or green square you for that, Bob, but I will go with the color of the t-shirt, which was green. Thanks to y'all for stopping by our place after the dinner!

As Marty and the rest said, a really nice time.

Tim Seaver was there and I met Mohamed for the first time (as well as MEB, Marty, Ridgewalker and Dave) and by coincidence we sat at a table where I guy (Dexter) I had hiked with for 3 days on the LT in 2002 was seated with his wife. What a surprise - never thought I would see him again. Oh, and I especially liked the Dog awards.

Sorry I missed anyone else.

Nice to meet a bunch of you as well. Wish I could have stayed for the festivities afterwards but I had a 2 1/2 ride home to CT ahead of me and early work day on Sunday. Hope to see you guys on the trails this summer. If all goes according to plan, I'll be back at the dinner again next year for the NE 67.