Adirondack bbq

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the weather is good I am so there! I'd love to see a view from an ADK peak as it was hella cloudy the first and only time I've been. and, of course, look forward to meeting fellow new yorkers.

If the weather is good I am so there! I'd love to see a view from an ADK peak as it was hella cloudy the first and only time I've been. and, of course, look forward to meeting fellow new yorkers.

I will be nice and normal this time.

Maybe.

I'll (we'll) be there!
Sabrina, you have plenty of time to rearrange your work schedule or find a new job. That's what I'll be doing.

This is a highly recommended gathering. The hosts are the best!!
Looking forward to it

:( Fran & I have a family thing happening that weekend, but we'd really love to come. We're gonna work on it and see if there's a way we can make it happen.

The end justifies the means.

:( Fran & I have a family thing happening that weekend, but we'd really love to come. We're gonna work on it and see if there's a way we can make it happen.
Tell them you have to go to the Adirondacks in order to save your relationship. They'll understand.

Where is Westport?

Take I-87 (Northway) to exit 32. Head east towards Willsboro on CR12. Drive about a mile and Spencer and Maddy's home is about a mile from the N'way on the left side of the road. Tan and green ranch house with a tent city sprouting in the backyard.

Thanks Spencer and Maddy for hosting this! Gail and I are planning on going and I will bring my guitar. :)

Bummer - a friend's 50th birthday will be in the way - we'll be on Cape Cod with the flatlanders.

Next year for sure. We miss you, Spencer and Maddi and family.

--Audrey and Pat

Hmmm....Chip and I will be in the ADKs the weekend prior (climbing Roger's Rock). Dunno if I can swing two trips on consecutive weekends -- I'll come if SWMBO sez I can. ;)

How close are you guys to Keene Valley? I might be able to justify the trip by bringing my kids for their third High Peak hike...

I'll post more in a little bit about some specifics and more directions for those newbees joining us this year.

I'm looking into doing a clam bake for my part of the pot luck.

Beer swap as usual.

We are 1/2 hour from Keene Valley, 45 minutres from Lake Placid, 1 hour from the Coreys, one hour from Upper Works, 10 minutes from Giant and RPR, 10 minutes from Hurricane, and 1/2 hour south of Plattsburgh.

I was thinking of leading a kayak trip that leads to a hike. Maybe Peaked Mountain in Severance which can only be accessed via boat. This would of course involve a short bushwhack up a second peak.