Beer Night Boston Thursday 10/30....

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mats Roing

Reaction score
...Jeff Stone has birthday! His name on vftt is "Stoney".

He has not made any friends yet on vftt so we need to show him some vftt friendliness:) It could help of course if he starts posting;)

Time and Location: 5:30pm until pretty late.......

Cleary's (113 Dartmouth St, Boston, MA‎ ) close to Back Bay Station. Orange line around the corner.....

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&i...-71.075535&spn=0.031081,0.054932&z=14&iwloc=A

I'm going to try to move things around to make this one!

i actually could make this one, i have friday off, but.....
i will be hiking mount mansfield friday morning, then driving to massachusetts for the weekend

Sorry, I am tied up on Thursday nights!!!
Will have to miss this one.

Happy B day Jeff!
:D

We won't be able to make this one, sorry. Have to save the liver for the weekend, anyway. :D

50/50 - I have been home pretty late this week (work) and haven't seen my wife/son all that much. If tonight is late again, I won't be able to make it.

be nice to see mats and jeff though.

OK now this makes a lot more sense. I have been posting to another VFTT site, Vermont Farmers Tractor Talk, for the last two months by mistake. That explains some of the odd replies I was getting back. Although I did find some links to killer deals on tractor parts and accessories.

Can't make it to the Boston beer night though. I'll be doing something important like sleeping or reprogramming my TV remote. Sorry Mats. Next one for sure.

I going to pass today. I've got stuff to do at home before the busy weekend and I'm going to see a lot of you on Saturday night.

Damnation.......that was a good time......first hydration and then tearing up the dance floor......some new vftt members seems to be the result of the night:) We had to recruit some since there was a fair amount of no shows:D