Congratulations to Mimi on her ADK 46th - Mt. Esther!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funkyfreddy

Reaction score
A bunch of us went to Mt. Esther with Mimi yesterday to celebrate her 46th ADK peak. It was an amazing day with a nice dusting of snow on the fir trees and a great day to finish. Participants were Mimi, Gail, Martin, Michel, Prino/Phil, Bushwacker/Brian, Colden, and yours truly.

Here's 46 photos, hope you enjoy! Congratulations again, Mimi!

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/561415616WPFZNU

David Metsky said:
Tres bien! Now drop those silly Daks and come over the to the Whites!

:D :eek:

-dave-

Thank's to everyone. David, I'm on my way to the Whites, done 14 & the rest are yet to be hiked before the end of 2008 !

Salut !

timmus said:
Bravo Mimi !!!!!!!!!!!!

Good work, how do you feel ? Ready to hit NH's peaks now ?

And Maine,Vermont,Catskill...........

Congratulation Mimi. :) :)

Congrats! I hope to make my way over there consistently one of these years! :D

Mimi said:
David, I'm on my way to the Whites, done 14 & the rest are yet to be hiked before the end of 2008 !

...And those are soooo easy compare to the ADK'S you'll have no trouble finishing soon :D Even if you toss some NEHH in there ;)

Have fun Mimi, les Whites sont spectaculaire !!

Lost in translation...

bubba said:
WoW!! Congrats, Mimi. ...and don't we all know you: fêtarde (hoping that this translates correctly and is not derogatory :eek: ).

Let's party!!

Fêtarde = girl who likes to party....or in order words "Party Girl". That could me at times, even though Donna doesn't seem to think so !

Nothing lost in translation here Bubba ! Congrats on your French.

Reactions: arm
Hot chic - likes to party!!

Mimi said:
Fêtarde = girl who likes to party....or in order words "Party Girl". That could me at times, even though Donna doesn't seem to think so !

Nothing lost in translation here Bubba ! Congrats on your French.
Hey... you were the one in the picture wearing the shirt!! I thought it was head on! ;)

Merci.