Happy Endings and New Beginnings!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woo-hoo! Congratulations, and best wishes of good luck to you (and your feet) on the AT!!!

Congrats & Good Luck!

MEB - so sorry to have missed out on the big finish. Congratulations on your accomplishment! I am really looking forward to following your next adventure online. Have a fun trip down south and a successful lauch to your AT hike!

Rebecca

Way to go MEB! You had a great day and lots and lots of friends with you. Have fun on the AT. I'll be following your adventures through your website. You will definately meet new friends along the way. You're awesome.

Way to go!! Congrats sister MEB! I am so very impressed by your major accomplishment. I hope you'll be ready to help me finish the grid when you get back from the AT. Must say that your post caused me a few tears this morning:)

You rock!

Mary Ellen,

Great job and congratulations. I can appreciate what you've gone through to get so far. Good luck on your AT hike.

Bob

Congratulations on your accomplishment. I hike the AT every year on trailjournals. I'll hike with you this year vicariously!
Best of luck. Sandy

MEB - I am so happy for you.

I am so glad I was able to make the summit for your arrival. The fact, that I was even considering doing something else is something I am ashamed of!! :eek::eek:

<insert corny lameness>
I know finishing the grid was important to you and you worked hard to get it done in the rain, snow, slush, wind, etc.. I feel honored to have met you back in 2005 on that fun franconia ridge traverse and also glad I was able to join you on some of the grid summits, baxter, backpacks, bday parties, etc, over the years... I can honestly say that my time in the peaks has been more fun due to you!
<end corny lameness>

I wish you the best in the future and especially on the AT - I know how much you have always wanted to do it.

Maybe the next time I see you is in maine on some peak near millinocket..sometime around sept/oct..:D

Whoo Hoo MEB!

Big Congrats on finishing one quest, and beginning the next one.

Happy and safe travels, and hope to see you out there every once in a while in unexpected spots on the AT!

;)

Maine Girls RULE!

:rolleyes:

what a memorable day it was. I'm so grateful that I got to be there. and what a party on flume's summit. MEB, you are a force to behold, and clearly beloved. I've bookmarked your trailjournal page and can't wait to catch up with you along the AT. Cogratulations.

IMG_3373.JPG

Congrats! Bon Voyage! Godspeed!

Congratulations MEB! It was a week early, but glad we got to celebrate with the glogg (I think?)... :confused::eek::D

Best wishes for a life-expanding Appalachian Trail adventure! :)

Jigger Johnston