Mean Girls tag the Brothers- March 15th-17th, 2008

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well girls, looks like we have a full team of flies and cabin boys at our service for next time! Amazing fun with you all - Donna gets the stiff upper lip award for NOT making it to Coe once again (the slide route is the best way to get there in winter it seems) because she can have fun doing just about anything. Julie gets the trooper award for forging ahead despite landing her car on top of a snowbank. Dani gets the provisions award. Mmmm, freshly whipped cream. How can you beat that? And there are way too many awards to bestow upon the sisters who are way cool and way funny. No mean girls here, just badass babes.

Betcha AAA would've got there quicker if they knew it was six hot MG's in distress.

MG Dani, I can help with the video. Slick production and proper promotion will net more than blackmailing a few Mean Girls.
Send me the footage...

And I thought Chicks with Picks was a great name........I can see it now....... Mean Girls Mountain Tours and Bad Ass Babes Expeditions..sounds like great work-can I be the video guy?

I want to be a Mean Girl next year!!! Great job to all of you and this has to be the meanest and most creative Trip report in a long time! Bravo!
Lucky Laura :D

Mean Girls = smokingly HOT mountain women

Are you in need of a cabana boy for your next trip??

Now released on Video!!

Skimom - great job!! Too funny. That Hot Donna never stops!! :cool:

(I shared this with my wife... who was a founding member of the Sewer Sisters... another group of feisty, adventurous, sports-minded party women ...circa mid-1970's)

bubba said:
Skimom - great job!! Too funny. That Hot Donna never stops!! :cool:

(I shared this with my wife... who was a founding member of the Sewer Sisters... another group of feisty, adventurous, sports-minded party women ...circa mid-1970's)

hey bubba ... I have an un-edited version for sale :D

ps... Garrett took 8th in the super-G last week ... awesome job for a little guy

Houseboys, servants and cabanna boys not needed....sounds like all we need on our next adventure is just supply of fly swatters. Ha!

-MEB

Awesome report and pictures!!! Glad you survived "The Gauntlet" of the Golden Road :eek:. Sometimes just getting to the mountain is harder than climbing it...

MEB said:
Houseboys, servants and cabanna boys not needed....sounds like all we need on our next adventure is just supply of fly swatters. Ha!

-MEB
Oh NO!! No more cries of allegator eggs.. now a men's chorus of:
"Swat me!! Swat me!! Swat me Baby"

MadRiver said:
I have to ask, who were you giving the finger to?

She's not giving anyone the finger, although it's not uncommon for mean girls to do so.

In this case, she's showing her injury as a result of crashing into the snowbank. Note the blood around the fingernail.... she's one tough mean girl. :)

skimom said:
Note the blood around the fingernail.... she's one tough mean girl. :)

It sounds like the mean girls should come to the ROTers Swiss Bob party. Flying down a hill on the Ass Shingle of Death might be just the thing for these adventurous ladies. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.