NH 48 Direttissima North to South 8/13 - 8/23

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Farmer Brown and I will be runnin the pressies on sunday,maybe we'll get to do a few laps around you guys!
Shake N Bake

Best of luck to you both! We look forward to tracking your adventure and possibly seeing you on a trail next week as we are on vacation and will be up north in Twin Mountain all week. If you need a hearty meal one night or a ride any night next week let us know.

Another stroll in the woods, slice o' pie. It'll be a well observed journey, for sure. Good luck and have fun.

Sounds like fun, but...

I think I am going to sit at home and drink a beer for every mile they do over the course of the next however many days and set my own record! :D Wait, how many mini kegs does that equate?

Go Mats and MEB!

KDT

last weigh in for mats' pack was 70.8 lbs. :eek:
There's no such thing as a "last weigh in" for Mats' pack -- it will continue to accumulate as the hike goes on. 90lbs by August 23 is my prediction :p

-Dr. Wu

this is the perfect at-work distraction. I've had the insta mapper tab up all day!
looking forward to seeing you two this weekend!!

All is silent in Six Gun City......we are doing good......a bit tender but we'll continue over northern pressies to Barnes tomorrow.....pack should be lighter tomorrow theoretically.....MEB is a tough hiker....back to sleep now.....