Pat and Audrey's Pot Luck November 7

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm bringing an apple pie which, if I time it right, will still be hot from the oven. :)

Anyone planning any Sat. afternoon hikes nearby?

I think I'll be organized enough to spend a couple of hours at the Fells and hoping Peakbagr and family can arrive early, maybe 1 to 3 pm.

Oh, and everyone? Please don't feed Leo. He is an excellent barfer. He may be sporting a large name tag. :eek:

On a scale of one-to-ten, Pat & Audrey's shindig came in at about a fifty.
Nobody does it better than you too. Excellent food & libations, great turnout, old faces and new. Nice to finally meet a couple of legends, Richard Garland (Papa Bear) and whacker supreme Dennis Crispo. And Alan Via, whom I haven't seen in four years. And TeeJay, Little Bear, Dr. Wu, Bob Kitteredge, John S, Sabrina....
With the burgeoning popularity of this event, can valet parking be coming next year??! (My day's hike consisted of a two-block walk to the house!)
jt

I just got home after talking Pat out of a sex change operation ... we decided a species change would be better.

Great food, great desserts, thanks for the Hornitos and, mostly, thanks for the good times, memories and expectations everyone.

Go Hooligans!

Fantastic time as always! It was wonderful to see everyone, especially the surprise guest (!), and thank you sooooooo much to Audrey & Pat for hosting this wonderful event every year!!!!! :) :) :)

Thanks to all of you

It is so rewarding to be able to host this party every year. I do think it was the biggest yet. The array and variety of food was overwhelming and I am so happy that you were all famished and could be relied on to take some home too.

The doggies didn't throw up, and I don't think any humans did either. I loved seeing our surprise guests, especially our favorite islander Periwinkle. And those who came "from away": every one of our New England states plus New York were represented. I am so proud to be a part of our heartwarming community. Thanks Darren, Alan, and Dave, and all who enrich our lives.

I was overwhelmed by the weekend.

First, I'd like to thank Pat and Audrey for their hospitality. Beginning with a walk with the pooches in the sun drenched Fells, and then having the good fortune to have them to myself for a couple of hours of talk before the guests arrived. Thank you for making Bookah welcome, and opening your home to everyone.

This was my first NE Gathering, but it certainly won't be the last. It was so much fun to connect names and board names with faces and people. Years of being on VFTT made so many I hadn't yet met become people in person. Barbara wasn't feeling well just as we were about to leave Albany on Sat morning and wasn't able to make it, but will mark the date for next year.

Audrey and Pat, thanks again for the hospitality. And to the superb group of new friends.

Alan

Fantastic. But of course!

Thanks for such a generous service to us all.

Last edited:
Thanks Pat & Audrey for having us again! What a great time! Hope I didn't offend anyone....

-Someone Else... err... Dr. Wu