Pat and Audrey's Pot Luck November 7

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geneva and I would like to come too.

Will you be posting directions for those of us 'newbies'?

Anyone want to carpool with a sockmonster and me from the Greater Mount Washington Valley Area?

:rolleyes:

Anyone who's coming, please PM me.

Christine, Hanna, et al...I'll PM you all.

So here are the details:

Doors open at 4 pm, though there'll probably be folks arriving earlier, maybe early enough to get in a nice walk at the local conservation land or the Middlesex Fells. Pat and I are trying to come up with a menu that doesn't involve last minute work so we can spend as much time as possible with our guests during the day.

Bring your own libations and perhaps a food offering of some sort (please, don't everyone bring salsa and chips!).

If the weather is nice, bring some firewood for our two little firepits.

We have plenty of room for sleeping over, and breakfast is included. We have enough beds/mattresses for 10-12 people, so I do need to know if you are planning to stay. We also have a couple of Thermarests that can be pressed into service. Plenty of room in the back yard for tents, too, though nobody has ever taken that option.

Kiddies are welcome.

We've got 2 doggies from far away coming (Bookah and Geneva), so I venture to say that's probably the limit, given the space we have to work with.

We have plenty of room for sleeping over, and breakfast is included. We have enough beds/mattresses for 10-12 people, so I do need to know if you are planning to stay. We also have a couple of Thermarests that can be pressed into service. Plenty of room in the back yard for tents, too, though nobody has ever taken that option.
Do you have a pit toilet? I need to get comfortable or I can't sleep!!

-Dr. Wu

Just bumping this up for those who may not have seen it. Anyone who's coming and has dietary issues, PM me. And don't get gross with TMI!:eek::D

I look forward to coming...the only dietary restricitions I have is the wasteband of my jeans.

Reactions: arm
Ok, being a 'newbee' this year I have to ask.

Will there be stove space available? Should I bring a Coleman stove or a crock pot or something?

I have a large griddle that is on a tripod to go over either a fire pit or a campfire or a single large propane burner. Would it be ok if I brought that and made some fajitas?

You can cook about 2 dozen eggs at a time on it too. : )

Ok, being a 'newbee' this year I have to ask.

Will there be stove space available? Should I bring a Coleman stove or a crock pot or something?

I have a large griddle that is on a tripod to go over either a fire pit or a campfire or a single large propane burner. Would it be ok if I brought that and made some fajitas?

You can cook about 2 dozen eggs at a time on it too. : )

There's a propane grill outside for any one who is so inclined, and we have a large electric griddle that you can use if you feel like cooking during the party. I'd guess nobody really needs to bring a heat source unless you insist on using yak fat fuel or peat from your local bog.