Boston Potluck at Pat and Audrey's November 3

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pat and Audrey,

Thanks so much for the invite to the Potluck! What a nice time among old and new friends...I was so enjoying myself and considered staying over but thought it more reasonable to allow for the long-distance travellers to have the space!! (When I got home at 2:30am, my son home from college appeared to have stayed up waiting for me to get home :confused: :D )

A special thanks to Craig, Little Bear's partner who gave me my first professional neck, shoulders and lower back massage! He has a gift of discerning the body's tensions and reading exactly what things are going on in a persons life! Brought tears to my eyes but was a very enlightening and healing experience!

Yes all this at the Potluck! :p Some of you missed a great event!!

Again, it was great seeing everyone!

Thank you Pat and Audrey!!! And thank you everyone who brought a yummy treat and some good company!! What a wonderful evening - now that this year's is over, I'm looking forward to next year's already. I am constantly amazed how a website could bring together so many wonderful people that like each other and care about each other. Go VFTT!

Good luck with the surgery, Pat and Audrey!

-Katie

Thanks again, Pat and Audrey! It was a great time, and it was nice to see old friends, and meet some new ones. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again, soon. Lots of good food and friends, does it get any better?

Hmmm

7summits said:
Hi Audrey, Pat and Genie, thanks for the wonderful evening. And our musical talents Michael J, Katie and Fred, for beautiful performance. I had a great time!! Thank you, look forward to next year!
interest-sing: i knew Freddie was super-talented, but i didnt know MJ had talents other than his superb photog skills, superior brain and thoughfulness...

Audrey and Pat, you two are really special. Your home is beautiful and the food was fatastic...It was so fatastic that I eat way too much...I almost couldn't fit in my clothes any more...I especially enjoyed that shot of Honitos!

It's always great to hang with all my VFTT friends and meet new faces. You two really know how to have a party...

I had a great time... thanks and you guys are the best hosts ever. :D

Reactions: arm
I had a great time! Thanks again, Pat and Audrey, for your warm hospitality!
Always good to see old friends and make new ones!

:)

Gris said:
interest-sing: i knew Freddie was super-talented, but i didnt know MJ had talents other than his superb photog skills, superior brain and thoughfulness...

Awww...gee..he's also a great singer and pianist, and a good cook, too. He's a keeper. :)

Last edited:
Can anybody bring me the last slice of that amazing anniversary cake? I'm starving right now :D

P.S. Thanks again, Pat & Audrey - Jen & I had a blast and appreciate all that you do to put on these things :)

Are you guys putting it together for next year?

It would have been soo great to be there.....

The hills were calling on Saturday.....

Next year?

Holy cow, Mats, we haven't finished washing the dishes from this one yet! ;)

Of course there'll be one next year. Thanks to all for a wonderful time. It's always so joyful and relaxed and feels like family - no, probably better than family! :D

Gris said:
Bobby said:
:D The line of the night was....

Question: "Has anyone seen Maple Syrup?"

MichaelJ: "I don't know, what's their real name?"
... and a comedian too! Here is MichaelJ jamming Pachebel's Canon.

Pat and Audrey,

You two are AWESOME !!! We had such a great time. It was great to meet new friends and catch with with old ones. The food was so yummy and the company unbeatable. I am sorry we couldn't stay longer, I felt like I didn't have time to see everyone . . . Good Luck with all the upcoming surgeries and I look forward to the next one. :)

sli74

!! A GREAT TIME WITH GREAT HOSTS & FRIENDS !!

Thank you so much Audrey & Pat for your genuine hospitality. It was so nice to celebrate the "hiking bug" with wonderful friends this past weekend. Just what the mountain doctor ordered for good health.

Salut les amis !!

Many thanks!

We had a great time on Sat. It was great to see so many of our friends there! Thanks again to Pat and Audrey for being wonderful people and superb hosts! Gail and I look forward to seeing and hiking with you again soon! :)

ap11.jpg

Thanks once again for a wonderful evening. We had good food, beverages, people, and entertainment. Someday we hope to hike together. :)

Some pictures: HERE

-dave-

Fabulous party, Audrey and Pat!!

Thanks for a great party - your food and everyone else's was scrumptious! It was great to catch up with people that I haven't seen for a couple of years and to meet new hikers. "Doc Science" enjoyed talking to all of you, too.
:)
bogorchis

There is nothing left to say except THANK YOU! :D

Wonderful food, drink, music, and conversation! Great to see everyone!