Save the date: November 1 potluck at Pat and Audrey's

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Gail and I won't be able to make it this year :( I just got some gigs up north for that weekend.... I hope everyone has a great time!

Oh shucks! I cannot come this year and reconnect due to this chapter in life
called college. So here I offer a hearty happy anniversary to Max and Patty and many more to come.

Regards,

Ridgewalker

Canadian presence

I would love to be the official Canadian representative at your party this year....enjoyed it so much last year. Just need to work on the logistics first.

Good campground in Waltham

There's a good campsite in Waltham. Each site comes with a free cat! I'm planning to erect this tent in my backyard for folks looking for place to bed down. You bring the sleeping bag. I'll furnish pads.

2634771380088087945S600x600Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I will be there early in the night. I have a Halloween party to go to afterwards, so you might see me in costume.

Aloha

- darren

Hey how about some VFTT newbies? We need some fresh meat...uh...fresh faces! Most of us don't bite much at all, really.

Might get some more fresh meat if you reveal whereabouts in New England this party is taking place :D

Might even get a keg or two :)

Thinking of coming....need address though. :mad:

I would be fresh meat!!:D Face!

Did I miss the directions??????:cool:

Did I miss the directions??????:cool:

It might be part of the charm to be able to figure out where it is.......I read all posts four times before inquiring about location.....

My best guess is Southern NH or Northern MA. I don't think it's VT......I've met them at a beer night northwest of Boston before......

It's Lexington, MA. I'll let Audrey get you the details, probably not publically.