Pat and Audrey's Pot Luck November 7

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been threatening to make the trip... and I came on to see what the ppl list was looking like! WOW -- too many ppl that I'd love to see all in one place! :D

This may be a last minute decision and I may still have paint spattered on my face and hair! 10' ceilings -- who's idea? ...I'm doing 2800' verticle everyday on a ladder painting them!!

I'll be there, either on the early side or the late side- not yet sure! looking forward to it! it'll be my anniversary of meeting you all :)

Jeez!

This one might be too close to home to miss! Sounds like a blast. I will do my best.

Working that Saturday right up the street so I hope to make it! If not for work I would probably be in the neighborhood for the Fall REI garage sale. Do you folks plan it for the same day? ;-) I may try to coax my daughter Kim to join me.

This one might be too close to home to miss! Sounds like a blast. I will do my best.
Bring your mandolin ... there'll be plenty of food and drink.
Unfortunately I can't make it this year...:(
So... what's your alibi? No one bows out of these things without a good alibi!
Working that Saturday right up the street so I hope to make it! If not for work I would probably be in the neighborhood for the Fall REI garage sale. Do you folks plan it for the same day? ;-) I may try to coax my daughter Kim to join me.
Work, work, work ... the bane of our existence ... one thing I know ... if wu. UFC and a few others are going to be there, I would not bring a daughter!

In all seriousness, do bring her. It would be nice to have the younger generation join us again. And, if anyone gets out of hand, I'm sure Pasquale will handle it ... if not, Audrey will!

Hi all,

I hear the weather will be excellent. Bring firewood!

For nondrinkers I'll have some lemonade and iced tea and soda pop. Feel free to bring your favorite.

We live in a quiet neighborhood, so be forewarned that any outside partying will be carried on in a whisper. Nearby neighbors weren't invited, so they may be :mad:;)

Yes!

It's been way too long since I've seen you all...Yes, I'll be there and Kevin might be there too - TBD. This is one of my favorite events of the whole year - really looking forward to it!! Pat and Audrey, thank you!! :)

I'll bring the 7 layer mexican dip (and chips) I've been bringing for the past 4 years or so...as long as that still sounds good!

katie

ps - can't wait to meet leo! heard Suzanne yesterday and smiled when I thought of meeting your pup :)