Spring Fling (Gathering) - Melting Snow 101 - 3.20.09-3.22.09

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carmel and I will be there. She wanted me to take her to some B&B in Maine that weekend but I put my foot down and said that we are going to Palletfest 2009 in VT. Booze, guns, fire. 'nuff said.

:)

- darren

Of course, how I remember it...Darren said, "Do you want to go to the B&B in Maine...or would you rather go to Palletfest 2009???"

And I said we should go to Palletfest and then go to Maine another weekend.

Silly Rabbit.

:)

Oh Wow! Booze, bullets and a gigantic pallet bonfire! I'm gonna have to see if I can make it for this so I can finally meet most of you!

Heck yeah! Experts say that booze and guns don't mix... unless there is an inferno involved! it should be like armaggedon...but without all the drama!:p I"M IN!!! Bummer that skimom or giggy are NOT going...:(

Atf????

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms?

Who's bringing the chips?

:rolleyes:

TC: you are on notice: 16 days to learn a few licks :) Besides, Chip will be there for (more than) moral support. I've heard his "novice" guitar skills. We like the "I'll pick the harp. you pick the tune" method of play. Seems to have worked for us :)

Well, I have LOTS of time on my hands. Planning to do some skiing and jamming. I think Sunday afternoon could be a prime jam time if anyone is interested in letting it rip. With any luck I should be able to record most of it.

Steve: thanks for your generous offer! Please schedule the dancing girls for an extra night for Gris and me.

Cheeto's Ingredients:

Enriched Corn Meal (Corn Meal, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Thiamin Monoitrate, Riboflavin, and Frolic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Contains one or more of the following: corn, soybean, or sunflower oil), Whey, Salt, Cheddar Cheese, (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes). Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Maltodextrin, Disodium Phosphate, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Nonfat Milk), Artificial Flavor, Monosodium Glutmate, Lactic Acid, Artificial Colors (Including Yellow 6), and Citric Acid. Contains Milk Ingredients.

Um, yeah, I'll pass...

:eek:

So, what type of firearms should I bring?

I have access to a few really fun ones!

:rolleyes:

So, what type of firearms should I bring?

I have access to a few really fun ones!

I'd guess any and all! I know i'll be packin' a couple of Colt 44's and a bottle of Jack...and that's just for friday night...:eek:

I'm dyin here - oooooohoooooooohooooooooohooooo!!!

Hey, haven't been on in a day or two -awesome activity!!!

Yes, if you're new to the event, we do shoot guns on Saturday, I'm backed up to a state forest and traditionally (at least for those less inclined to work on a list!), we go for a short hike on Saturday behind the house and shoot stuff - it's good fun and we do it in the morning BEFORE too much drinking has taken place. Feel free to bring any guns and ammo you have access to - like I said, it's a state forest - also, my neighbors necks are definitely red :eek::p

Oh, and to comment on Darren and Carmels "exchange" (are you two married yet? ;):D) , the way I heard it was that Darren "forgot" to make a reservation - how convenient!!!!! I would have done the same thing Darren :p

also, my neighbors necks are definitely red

Are you referring to Gilly and Katie next door? Cuz thery luv muddin' and shootin' up stuff!!! They're great!

This will be my first appearance to the Spring Fling. I was going to attend solo (as usual), but Kevin read the thread and loves to pack heat so he will bring his artillary. By the way, this is Mtn mama's neighbor!
Laura:)