When the heck is Bearly Live 2009?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any other success or failure stories from Two Lakes?

According to the folks who run Two Lakes (better known as the "golfcart gestapo") their issue was with folks who weren't registered coming in to use the showers. I think they just don't like people to have fun.

What they should have done is been happy to have our business back and asked to arrange for a few bucks each from unregistered showerers. I can't imagine any of us taking issue with that and many even welcoming it. They had a chance here and blew it.

I don't like to talk about people, BUT;

The unregistered showerer was Donna.

Except Donna had an open invitation to stay on my site, and I only had 2 adults on my site.

yes that was 2 years ago when the scofflaw struck...

Well, not to belabor a point, but the folks at Dunn's Camps routinely use their showers. Interesting to note: neither Dunn's nor Two Lakes is part of the Hogan/Whitney Pond association. The Association maintains the road, tests water quality, and pays for the Milfoil control.

FWIW, if anyone wants to shower, and feels the "need" to pay up, you may pay a day visitor's fee of $5 (you must be a visitor of a registered camper), plus the shower cost... or you can just swim at my place :rolleyes:

I just don't get the guy.:confused:

If you say you have kids with you they have plenty of sites at Two Lakes....I was able to chose between two sites.....my kids names are Giggy and Deb by the way :D ......this was last week.....get a pink kiddy tent and put up on the site so it looks real.....

Somebody

post a current pic of that handsome devil. I haven't seen him since two years ago on top of Wildcat. I would love to see how he's grown - seemed a very robust & rugged lil dude.:)

I'm in!! Can't wait!! I've been away for way too long!! BTW: the Reservationist was nice to me at 2 Lakes!! ;-)

2 Lakes CG

I just got a site, now I just need a 'husband and 2 kids', I can play the role of the wife, and Geneva will play the role of the pet.

I just love summer theater!

:)

I don't like to talk about people, BUT;

The unregistered showerer was Donna.

Hey trouble-maker, I paid to stay at ginny's site...there was just a misunderstanding there...i did however, invite others to take showers.:D

I call dibbs on the husband role on your site, christine.

All yours Dani, oh, BTW, we already have 1 daughter as well. So we can only take one more child.

;)

just home from a trip - was outta of any loop on this until today.

Had a freind booking the site for us, but appears that fell through due to the "no sites" BS documented here.

any update on what folks are doing? I was going to call today and try my luck, but wanted to get any "info" first on what the best approach might be.

thanks

Gris - I can send ya some pix of the little guy - he is 4 now and says much more than CAH and BAHSTON. :D

Well, looks like the wasband and the kids couldn't make it, so I will be camping with 3 of my favorite sistah's!

:)