When the heck is Bearly Live 2009?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, it has been mentioned that this may be the last performance of the Bluffs

Interviewer: Over the years, the Bluffs have gone from stadiums to playing small theaters and finally to playing clubs with only a couple thousand people. Do you feel the Bluffs are losing their audience?

Ian Faith: No, not at all. The fans have just become more selective.

I'll make all the noise I want :eek: After all, it's a free concert (well, for all of you it is;))

Looking forward to some great weather, good friends, and music (I make no claim on the quality of the music, but know that you will get more than you paid for :rolleyes:)

If you need to reach me after tomorrow (Wed), call my cell.

Ride

Looking for a ride to Sherpa's. I get out of work at six in Needham.

Gonna put a mic on the humpbeast and let the band jam to it

Have fun.

I sure hate missing this year after having so much fun last year but being the mature, genetically enriched peakbagger that I am I will get over it somehow (I hope).

Hey there, I am probably going, but would love to know if anyone who has a spot at Two Lakes has room for one extra person Sat. night? I'm happy to pay of course. Dave has offered to host me at his spot, but it's at Sherpa's place, and I was actually hoping to sleep a bit Sat night! :D:eek:

Those of you who do not know me: Dave can vouch that I don't bite! ;)

I called Two Lakes, she checked to see whether they had room and in the process asked where I was coming from. I said Boston and she said they had no vacancy--while snickering. :rolleyes:

Plans fell through.Farmer and I would like to come up,can't get a reservation.Any help out there?

Are you guys a thing now? :confused:

Hey, just go, you're bound to find a place to fall down - hell, sleep on the dock! This party rips dude - be a shame if you guys missed it!

Oh, and work sucks sometimes....why can't I just leave NOW?????:mad: