VFTT winter gathering 2010?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr Wu is right. Giggy can do anything.

In these challenging times, generous, dedicated man such as Giggy are a rare breed. Thanks for taking charge and please keep us up to date on your progress.:D

:D Way to go Gig! Sounds like an awesome party...i'm there.

Hey Shizz, someone put you on my ignore list, I just had to take you off. What's up with that?

There is a better chance of me hiking tom, feild and willey 6 times this winter
got any room left on these TFW hikes you're organizing Gig ?

are you gonna organize times we can each bake cookies in an oven (carter notch hut bakery ?) ... found a good recipe for brownies ;)

damn

Gig, u were able to get Shizz out of hiding - that is SOMETHING! now if u can get him INto hi-king u are a magician...

anyway, dunno if it was a secret, but i got an anonymous email saying everyone ws brining Gig a gift for organizing, but i dont wanna duplicate what everyone else is bring. So...

what is everyone else bringing Gig...?

So

what weekend is it going to be anyway? MLK Jan. 15-17 or the following? MLK sounds good to me. It's someone's birthday, after all. Reason enough.

Who's going to herd this flock of cats, anyway? How does one, if one were going to, reserve a site at Barnes? Hypothetical questions, of course.
teejay

You can't reserve sites at Barnes in the winter. In the winter, Barnes is per-person, first-come-first-served (as opposed to the summertime, when they take reservations and it's per-site).

... Who's going to herd this flock of cats, anyway? ...
giggy is organizing it and is going to clean up after everyone, too, so buy your beer outside of New Hampshire so he can cash in the bottles.

You can't reserve sites at Barnes in the winter. In the winter, Barnes is per-person, first-come-first-served (as opposed to the summertime, when they take reservations and it's per-site).

According to Wu's post above, Giggy can do anything, so this shouldn't be a problem.

Ah, that explains why there all those W's (walk-ins) on the ReserveAmerica site. So, Giggy, what weekend are you going to walk-in and get a site?

teejay

teejay, I'm going up MLK weekend....It's easier for me having off Monday. I can relax on Sunday without having to rush back 300 miles....

Ok - not sure who got the joke and who didn't. It was funny while it lasted for sure, but if anyone actually thinks I am organizing this - just a FYI - I am not. I am not driving up early friday to get any spots, etc...

I think 90% realize this was some joking going on here, but there was probably 10% that think I am organizing, paying for all food, and sites.. :D

At best, I am tentaive for attending, never mind organizing.

probably 10% that think I am organizing, paying for all food, and sites.. :D
The other 90% should not lose faith, they'll soon learn what a terrific guy you are ... and you've managed to convince the top 10% with only 2,564 posts ...

Uh

Is there an official gift registry? Or, do we just bring weatherproof loot to Barnes Field? Southwest only has so much carry-on space and with guitars, amplifiers, etc. - it would much more convenient if there were an actual registry. Just saying...