VFTT winter gathering 2010?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do we have the disco balls lined up yet???? Also, do any of those heated tents come with mirrors on the ceiling or floor lighting?

PS - Thanks Gig!!!! God you're awesome.... :D

the planning is going well.... I got team shake and bake on the entertainment committe and "you know who" on pit toilet clean up.

coldfeet is in charge of the date selection. There is a better chance of me hiking tom, feild and willey 6 times this winter than actually organizing this event.

still might swing by tho.

If someone wants to make up one of those "surveys" for people to vote on the date i guess that would be fair....I would like MLK weekend but I'll just go with the crowd if they pick the week after.....

Thanks again Giggy for organizing this. Which outdoor gear vendors are setting up tents at BF?

Team Shake and Bake Entertainment is featuring live at Barnes Field the up and coming new boy choir sensation: Humble Voices
Giggy will do a presentation of their career hit list before the performance:
AMBoy08.jpg

Last edited:
Oh giggy, don't be so modest. We all know you'll be doing all the real work behind the scenes. There's this huge wave of excitement swelling...

Coldfeet, getting this crowd to commit is like herding cats. MLK sounds good to me. I was thinking south or Central Vermont (lots of skiing) but I couldn't find a campground that stays open all year.

That a-way Giggy. Good organizers learn to delegate! I don't know how long this takes, but VFTT organizers sometimes find that others start to actually like them! This reaction, although not always immediate, may take you by surprise... a sorta new thing for some! :eek: Also, reported by past organizers, a hightened sexual libido!! A kind of reverse energy thing back at you... the harder you work at organizing, the more energy or force comes right back and hits you in your id!:D

Oh, and Giggy said he'd rent Mount Washington for us for the weekend (don't worry Leaf, it's an easy one!), with heaters set up along the Lionshead winter route. I believe that will also include a hot dog stand halfway up. Don't worry, there will be Tofu Pups for the veggies!

Losthiker has a Hotdog Cart. How 'bout dragging it up for us Gig?

but he wont do that.....
i can assure it!
maybe he would get cannibal corpse, but certainly not MOE!
Look, Giggy is a gracious host, why won't YOU just accept that? Giggy can and will do **anything** for **anyone**.

Maybe Cannibal Corpse can open for Moe.

-Dr. Wu

I hope he can "anything". If I come I need a pick up at the airport in manchester.
Giggy can do that. I don't normally feel comfortable volunteering people to do things but I know that Giggy is both capable and more than willing. He can do anything.

-Dr. Wu