Save the date: November 1 potluck at Pat and Audrey's

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audrey

Reaction score
Wow, it's been almost a year, and it's time to start planning for our annual celebration of Max and Patti's anniversary. Especially now that they are threatening to move to Flagstaff Arizona in a few years!

We live just outside of Boston, and in the past few years we've had some great get-togethers. Just don't call it a Gathering and confuse everyone.

The usual custom is BYOB and a food/drink contribution. We'll cook up some main dishes. Plenty of room for sleepovers and tents.

The one thing we won't have is a conflagration in the back yard. Save your telephone poles and tree trunks for Spence and Brian or UFC (with a nod to Marchowes). We do have a little fire pit if anyone wants to bring a few pieces of firewood.

More later...

We are THERE!
:) :)

As for Flagstaff --- tell 'em its known as "Poverty with a View" by the locals...maybe that'll change thier inclinations!
:rolleyes:

UNFROZENCAVEMAN said:
I'll be there again - without the wheelchair with any luck! ;)

:)

Wow! Has it really been a year since you got your training wheels taken away??? :p

Last edited:
I am going to try and make it this year- need a confirm from the Mrs as its our anniversary weekend...

Tuco said:
I am going to try and make it this year- need a confirm from the Mrs as its our anniversary weekend...

Just tell her that you are taking her out for some of the best food she has had ever had, and it will not break the bank - don't mention the part about you talking with others about hiking for four hours! :D

una_dogger said:
As for Flagstaff --- tell 'em its known as "Poverty with a View" by the locals...maybe that'll change thier inclinations!
:rolleyes:
Don't tell Max that, it will cement the idea for sure. If my mom would allow it, they'd be living in a 10 x 10 yurt on the side of a mountain with trail-only access. :)

We'll try to make it this time. The "baby" is now two, and would love to show off her dance moves.
Matt

I can't stand it! Parting 'til 4 AM, then off to a soccer tournament. But I'll be there.

Sweet! I am solidly in town that weekend--updating my WFA certification. I'll be there! :D

Oh! I'm coming! And I'm bringing Jess!! And I'm bringing!!! I can't say his name. He's not coming. But we really are!! I'm bringing my charm!! And Jess is bringing.... errrrr.... her husband. Me!!!! See you all there!!!

-Dr. Wu

Hi Pat and Audrey! That was a great time last year..... has it been a year already? Wow! I'll ask Gail about this.... maybe w could car pool down w some Canadians, lol. I'll bring the guitar again if we come. :)

Thank you for floating this thread up! I was just about to do it myself.

Hey how about some VFTT newbies? We need some fresh meat...uh...fresh faces! Most of us don't bite much at all, really.

Given the fact that Steve and I have a Halloween party to go to right after, you might see some new, if not exactly fresh, faces. ;) :p :D