Save the date: Saturday November 6, Pat and Audrey's potluck

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pat and Audrey,

Thank you so much for hosting this fantastic event!! I had a blast and can't wait for next year. :)

Larisa

Thanks for yet another fun, food, and friend-filled evening. Always a great time at Chez Pat and Audrey!

Thank you!

Thanks Audrey and Pat for totally going overboard on our behalf! I was looking around and noting all that you do... the food, refreshments, (breakfast), firewood, planning... I hardly feel worthy ;)

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to gather and connect. It's worth every mile of the drive... all 8-900 of them... to mingle, laugh, enjoy and meet up with one another.

Thanks Pat and Audrey - always a fun time, with lots of food, dogs and friends.

Too bad Izzy lost the wrestling match - Pat's cookies were awesome. :cool:

Thank you Pat and Audrey! What a wonderful time....so nice to see so many folks I have not seen in a while....good food and good friends make for a delightful time.

-MEB

ps....awesome frenchtoast and coffee Sunday morning!

We broke all records this time, folks! I counted 58 bodies in attendance.

Oh, and a special thanks to Steve-O who supplied us with all that firewood. If anyone else did too, thanks so much. Mother Nature cooperated fully too.

Thank You Very Much, Pat and Audrey: this was most definitely a great party! Jess and I (Mr. Kill) had a blast. Maybe instead of waiting for next year we should just do it the first Saturday of every month!

And, contrary to what anyone has heard, I had nothing to do with any conversations about champagne or any other things for that matter...

-Dr. Wu

i think Wu is onto something, we'll see you the first Saturday of every month, if you aren't going to be home, you can always just leave a spare key under the welcome mat for us! :)

i have to say, i was really into the suburban dual fire pit system you had going there!

thanks again!

Reactions: arm
Awesome time!

Geneva loved being the 'guard dog' out by the fire pit!

She is now insisting I need to get a new thicker more comfy pad and warmer sleeping bag and full sized pillow for her though... :rolleyes: Shizzy spoiled her.

I am liking the idea of the first saturday of the month, sign me up!

:rolleyes:

:eek:

Oh no, I don't think so...

I thought she just snuggled up next to him on his ginormous sleeping pad...
and maybe wiggled and squirmed her way under his sleeping bag.
But maybe she did use him for a pillow. He didn't complain if she did.

Now I feel like a bad furkid mommy... :(

But I guess since Shizzy still gave me a big hug goodbye and said we could go biking again someday he wasn't too put out by her.

;)

Shizz does have a bit of a reputation for enjoying cuddling with the critters, I'd like to think you raised Geneva right though :D

but then again you can't always monitor exactly what the fuzz ones are up to now can you..... :eek: