Bobby- serious news

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Positive thoughts and prayers for Bobby and family

I join in with Mike and others who do not know you but who are thinking of you and your family right now. We are all sending you positive healing thoughts and prayers.
Karen

This total stranger shares in the shock and hopes the best for you all. Thanks, amstony for putting this out there, and I hope that Mr. Butler, his wife, and their whole family feel the support of all the communities who are a part of their lives. --Mike

Wow, my heart goes out to you Bobby and your wife and kids. My thoughts are with you, and I wish the very best for you. I pray that you and your family are able to stay strong, and endure though this. I hope your family is brought closer together in the end. I'm so sorry to hear this news, and my prayers are with you!

Bobby, please stay strong and know that many, many friends are thinking of you and your family.

Sending hope for you and the family.

Let us know if you need help with anything in these trying times......we all love you.....going out for a hike is always good for the soul when the going gets rough.....would love to see you at the winter gathering.....

Another stranger here wishing for the best possible outcome. I'm sorry your family has to go through this.
-vegematic

Last edited:
Bobby,
Sorry to hear the news....I hope for the best for your wife and your family.
take care
Petch

OMG! 44 years old! Wishing for the best possible outcome. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

A little bit of good news.

Bobby called me about 45 minutes ago. Tracie is in the process of coming off the heart pump, which according to Bobby was a good sign. He called it a "little crack in the window" for positive news. The doctors at New England Medical Center were talking now about a bypass operation and maybe not a transplant operation.

He has been going back and forth from the hospital, and Eric and his mother have the younger kids with them. He was heading to his mothers for dinner tonight.

Obviously he sounded very, very down, so a phone call or e-mail to him would not hurt. He wanted 2009 done and a New and Better 2010. Bobby was also very heartened and suprised by the reponses on VFTT from all.

Last edited:
That's great news, considering what the news was to start with - thanks for the update Tony.

I also talked to Bobby this afternoon. Our conversation was similar to what Tony recently reported. He is an incredibly strong, loving and caring person. I am proud to be his friend.

Let's hope that there is more good news to come. Keep the prayers and positive energy flowing in their direction.

Marty

i spoke with Bobby tonight, and I was so inspired by his strength and outlook. Bobby is also very grateful for the outpouring of support, so let's keep it coming. Both Bobby and his sister expressed how much our thoughts and prayers mean to them.
I'm so relieved to hear that Tracie is doing better, let's keep praying for that miracle window to keep opening!

Bobby, the thoughts and best wishes & hopes of my wife and I are with the both of you and your family! We too, are encouraged by your strength.

So sorry to hear this news. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, sending you good karma.

to all my friends on Views -

to say that my family and I are overwhelmed at the support given to us by you would be a huge understatement. Those of you who know me, know that I am not often at a loss for words....but I am now.

I cannot begin to express how the kind words offered here, by those I know and those I have yet to meet, have given my family and I strength over the past few days. Just knowing that so many are keeping us in their thoughts and prayers is an enormous help to us.

I wish I had more information to give out, but the doctors are telling me that this is a waiting game - not a fan of waiting games. Tracie is still very sick, but she is fighting with everything she has. She has made small gains, but has such a long way to go. I have faith that she will walk out of the hospital one day.

Thank you, each and everyone of you for the kind words. You have given me strength at a time when I didn't know how I would go on. Now I know, with the help of the good people here, my family and I will fight on, thanks to the support you have given us.

You are all in my prayers that each of you has a safe, healthy and Happy New Year.