Bobby- serious news

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone send your good vibes, thoughts and prayers with reputation points and PMs along with special msgs to warm his soul and speed his healing. I did. :)

Our thoughts and emotions are not limited by space and time. There is an unlimiter supply of good will for all. :)

Last edited:
candles and hope

Bobby - we've never met but I've so enjoyed your posts as I surfed the site. I just lit my favorite candle with thoughts of you and your family. It's a fragrant red Christmas kind that I keep out year-round, because it smells like comfort and love. May you take great comfort in the many people whose lives you have reached by the simple gift of your words here on the forum.

On the trail of life, all that matters is that we keep on taking one step at a time. There is always hope, no matter how seemingly slim, that around the bend is some stunning view we otherwise would never have reached nor appreciated. My candle burns in hope for you and yours.

I am just catching up here today - what a horrible thing to happy to the Butler family. Sending healing and coping vibes to you.

Bobby, I wish for you that each day may bring renewed strength and brighter times.

(Sorry for the delayed response to this posting . . . been having Internet connectivity issues for over a week.)

sending healing thoughts and prayers out to you and your family Bobby.

Hi Bobby:
I have enjoyed reading your posts, and I wish a full recovery to Tracie. I have lived through a similar experience, so if you care to, feel free to contact me. I know we do not know each other, but please let me know if you need moral support from someone who has walked this long hard road before.
Sandy

from Tracie - "...how will we ever repay everyone for their thoughts, prayers and support? Tell everyone I said Thank You."

She's breathing on her own and her heart is working, not very strong, but it's working. Thank you, everyone, with both of our hearts!

from Tracie - "...how will we ever repay everyone for their thoughts, prayers and support? Tell everyone I said Thank You."

She's breathing on her own and her heart is working, not very strong, but it's working. Thank you, everyone, with both of our hearts!
That sounds encouraging! Hope you continue to get positive news and Tracie makes a full recovery!

-Dr. Wu

Hey Bobby! Caught up with the word over on FB just after Tracie failed... prayers and good vibes coming at you from many near me. Hope all is coming along - that's great news that she is improving. Tell her to keep it up and try to find your own slice of peace along the way!! Best to all.

Bobby, Just saw the thread. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Tracie. It's good to hear that Tracie seems to making some progress. Wow, what a scare.

Harry