VFTT Shirts - which design do you like?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my three favorites at the moment:

vfttoption11.jpg

I personally favor the white one, but it seems most love the gray, so we'll probably have to go with gray. Maybe they'll let me do a combination of both for the same price.....

I'm also liking the black color instead of the green. Will a lot of people miss the green?

Thanks for the responses/feedback everyone!

Gray and black looks sharpe!

I'd buy either #1 or #2. I like the logo to be centered, not over the left breast pocket. And as someone else already mentioned, a white hiking shirt is going to get ratty real quick.

I have a green short sleeve VFTT shirt with the small VFTT logo on it. It's a nice beefy baselayer that I get to wear as an outer layer sometimes in the summer..

Jay

Girl Shirts...

very nice, I like the first two designs. The colors are all nice too.

does whomever you are ordering them from have "girl" shirts. I know it might sound lame, but i like the girl shape. Here is an example of the shape I like (notice the extra room around the neck, shorter sleeves, fitted at the waist, then goes out for girl hips).:)

http://www.posters-n-prints.com/t-shirts/t-zoom/womens-t-shirt-nirvana-smile.jpg

I have so many boy t-shirts from different events and I end up never wearing them...just wondering!

What do the other girls on the site think?

thanks for doing all the work!

carmel

p.s. At list I didn't ask for pink.:)

I love #1 .
Thanks for your hard work! :)

I agree with Carmel about girl shirts. Also, option 3 would look silly on a girl. I like the black on gray version, although white on pink would be even better!

Well it didn't take long for you to figure out that this type of stuff is a royal PITA, huh? "Nice! I really like it.....now can you change it and have 47 different options?" :)

I like logo #1 with the URL. Since it is a short sleeve shirt I'll be wearing it in warmer weather. In warm weather I avoid dark colors because they are too hot. So I am a fan of the white shirt with the green logo. White and green has been the default colors of the logo - shirts, patches, stickers - and I think that we should stick with it to keep it identifiable. I dont really care if my white shirt gets dirty - I am in the woods, not at a fashion show.

I also have to say (sorry to some) that I am not a fan of the black on grey or a black logo at all. That combo just looks depressing and it doesn't represent the site at all.

Also, please send me a demo shirt before any quantity orders are placed. I want to see the quality of it before any of them are sold. I do not want the VFTT name / logo on anything that isn't top quality so I'd like to see it in person.

Thanks for setting this up. You sorry you stepped forward yet?

- darren

First off, THANK YOU for putting this T-shirt project together.

That said, here's my three cents:

-The white shirt doesn't bother me. I like Option #2, though is it possible to see what it would look like with the green and white colors reversed on the logo?

-IMO, the black logo is hard to read on the grey shirt -- there's not enough contrast. If the shirt is a light heather grey, the black logo would likely work. If the dark grey in the photo is the actual color, a white logo might "pop" better.

-What about a dark GREEN shirt, with white logo? (Mmmm...tasty!)

Then there's always that SAR orange! :D

I like #1 best, and the gray/black colors.

Also, I agree with other women about having a woman's version, if possible. It's amazing how tight some collars are on men's shirts. (Don't many men have thick necks?)

Put me down for three.

I vote for #3, any color other than white and the girls shirt because I like the girl shape too....on girls that is.

Last edited:
I liked #1 black on gray although the orange did catch my eye. The website is fine with me, but I prefer the version without the box frame.

Now that we have the women taken care of, shall we talk about the "dogie" shirts?:D

I agree with Darren that the black logo looks kind of depressing. I like the green logo on the gray (especially a lighter gray) or white.

As for the girl shirt, I could take it or leave it. As long as the men's shirt comes in small it should work for me.

Thanks for organizing this. I'm sure I'll get 1 or 2 shirts no matter which design is selected.
-vegematic

I think we should stick with white and green. I actually do like those designs the best...and darren does make a good point about dark colors are much hotter in the summer. white you can wear all year round without the sun frying you in your dark shirt.

I'm going to have a sample WHITE shirt with GREEN LOGO (w/website) made, per Darren's request. Let's hope the quality meets his and my approval.

If the sample passes quality inspection, it's probably going to take 2-3 weeks before I receive the shirts, so hang tight :rolleyes:

I'll also look into a female V-neck version as well.

Last edited:
Anything but white is great by me and I agree about a "girl" option or a v-neck. I like having more room around my neck, especially in the summer.

Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.