Bearly Live '07, July 27-29

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mad Townie said:
We got louder later, you should have stuck around! :D

I don't know about what other folks' experience was like, but we sure had fun playing. And swimming. And eating. And drinking beer. And hanging out with VFTT folks and others. Thanks to SherpaK and Elle for once again hosting a great party!

I should have stuck around!....I drove to Lincoln Woods and bushwhacked Mt. Flume to Lincoln Brook Trail instead......jeeez.....did I ever wish I had found you guys instead :eek:

Won't miss it next year! I think I make my campground reservation tonight :)

Hey mats - the 12 pack of shipyard you left in my tent is in my fridge. Plan to bring it up next time I head up there to share with folks

how the heck did find our tentsite?? we had my wifes car - which you never saw???

Boo Hiss

Shame on everyone who bailed! The weather was perfect and the setting sublime. :p

Funky Freddy was/is a guitar God! His fevered Fri night acoustic jam on "Born to be Wild" as well as Saturday's electric lift off on "Take me to the River" were phenominal :eek: His rendition of Lennon's "Working Class hero" was superb as well. VFTT is lucky to have such a gifted artist/performer.

Twas also an entertaining treat to have kindred spirit Steve "Otter" Holmes drop by and sit in. :D

Good to see old friends on the mend and meet new faces as well.

Elle, if you are reading this... how do you put up with all of us - as well as your manic spouse? God bless you, I love you.

Over & out,

GRis

Ah, yep--I sure know how to not pick them! :( From Dave's pics, I clearly missed out on a fine gathering. However, I did have some great quality time with my sweetie and his boyz, so that is as good an excuse as any.

I love this trend though--and hope RS and I can make the next get-together!

giggy said:
how the heck did find our tentsite??

I just asked the nice old lady in the office where you camped. She gave me the tentsite nr (27) and a daypass (for my car) which expired at 11pm. I just must have missed you since I came to the campground at 8pm....it took some time before I found your site though. I saw the vftt sticker on the chevy pickup so I knew I couldn't be too far off. How do you like that North Face basecamp tent by the way?

Mats Roing said:
How do you like that North Face basecamp tent by the way?

sucks we missed you - I think we missed each other by minutes - I got back from the clam place around 8, grabbed my cooler and then went over.

Love the tent - have used it 3 times now and it has seen some nice heavy downpours - dry as desert.

$$$ - but worth every penny.

thanks for the shipyard! will bring it to the whites on the 18th if you join us.

skimom said:
mtnpa .... ahhhh... don't give anyone ideas.... might wanna check your pm's :eek:

then check your wallet and email me so we can coordinate our funds :eek:

I'm denying everything and blaming Photoshop

thank you ... for a real good time !

kudos to SK and Elle for hosting Bearly Live ... and to everyone for coming

had a blast jammin' with the Bluffs ... you guys rock ! fun stuff splitting bass duty with CB

great musicians, very cool experience ... MtnPa did a great job on soundboard

watched the video ... got an hour of music ... i'll post some or make DVDs if anyone's interested

lookin' forward to jammin' again !
musicband.gif