Bearly Live '07, July 27-29

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Double Bow said:
Weather is looking crappy for tomorrow so I'll be up there early enough to pass out early... :confused: :rolleyes: :D
Weather was so crappy that we had light drizzle for a few minutes on Sat and someone said "Its raining" on Sun, but no one else confirmed the report.

My rain gear was safely protected from the deluge...

Doug

Oh Yea....lots of fun. Hey Dave, I'd be willing to pay really high on a good bribe although I do believe Dani may want to out bid me. :eek:

Ah, a good time was had by all. Trip report and photos to follow, depending on how large the bribes to keep some "special" photos out of the mix.

-dave-

Hey Dave... can I see the pics before you post ? just to check them out, not because I'm nervous or anything :eek:

Oh Yea....lots of fun. Hey Dave, I'd be willing to pay really high on a good bribe although I do believe Dani may want to out bid me.

:eek: oh crap....

For the life of me I can't think of anything that would be questionable?????

But then.... now that I've had a second cup of coffee, I'm remembering something about dancing with hotDonna and maybe things got out of hand a bit... or is that into hand a bit?

What can I say? She's hot!

David Metsky said:
Ah, a good time was had by all. Trip report and photos to follow, depending on how large the bribes to keep some "special" photos out of the mix. :eek:

-dave-

There may be some who are willing to "outbid" any bribe offers :D

Albeit my visit was a short one, it was good. Thanks SherpaK for hosting - man, what a sweet setup!!

mtnpa said:
There may be some who are willing to "outbid" any bribe offers :D
I'll contribute to a pool to outbid these bribes. Let's see who's more motivated...

;)

Last edited:
Wicked fun time! Thanks SK and Elle for hosting a great weekend. Nice to everyone.

Hey Giggy, what about what Deb told us on our hike....that was not in Oxford? :p

-MEB

Good people+The Shizz+Hot Donna+Mean Girls+BoB=SuperFunTime!!

SherpaK and Elle, thanks so much for putting this on and the invite!! It was a great time which included a little of everything for everyone, I think! (Got to paddle along onsite lake there and hike Puzzle Mountain). Nice to finally meet some new faces or get to talk to some folks that I barely knew--namely DougPaul, Funkyfreddy and Gail, Deb (Giggy's cool wife), Chomp...oh, oh, and I was most impressed with Sean--The Shizz... he's way cool and nice and very, very funny--kept us laughing all night long!! What a guy!!

Also, what about that band?? Huh? Huh? They were just off the charts!! Awesome music and vocals and even hotDonna, you go girl!! :) Skimom, you rocked too--great blouse!!

Again, good times you guys which included NON-JINXED-BY-Giggy weather! Woo hoo!

Let's do it again!!

Luv,

Last edited:
There may be some who are willing to "outbid" any bribe offers

mtnpa .... ahhhh... don't give anyone ideas.... might wanna check your pm's :eek:

then check your wallet and email me so we can coordinate our funds :eek:

Yeah, yeah... I couldn't find any police reports, so it didn't get too out of hand! I was thinking of you guys over the weekend and was sure you were getting rained on -- too bad I just wasn't up to the trip yet.

Anyway, I was out in the yak on Sunday for a local simul-paddle. Felt so good to finally be back to feeling decent.

No doubt you all rock. Great looking group, so let's get on with the VIDEO :D (or is that :eek: ?)

BTW, I'm OTFLMAO over the ambulance. Initially I thought you were referring to Chomp's wheels... then I thought OMG, Chomp bought an ambulance and painted it... but NO - the Dr. really is IN!! :) :)

bubba said:
No doubt you all rock. Great looking group, so let's get on with the VIDEO :D (or is that :eek: ?)
There is some video coming, and the whole show was sound recorded as well for release at a future date.

I'm so mad I couldn't find where you guys were! I even had six disco balls with me when searching for you guys around the campground. I should have read the thread more carefully instead of just showing up at the campground at 8pm. You guys are having it next year, right?

David Metsky said:
I'm amazed you couldn't hear us. :eek: You were so close...

Well, I was trying to listen.....the husband of the couple who runs the campground was following me around the campground in his golfcart......he wasn't so happy about me checking out the campground at night with a headlamp, a set of discoballs and a backpack full of beer.......

Mats Roing said:
Well, I was trying to listen
We got louder later, you should have stuck around! :D

I don't know about what other folks' experience was like, but we sure had fun playing. And swimming. And eating. And drinking beer. And hanging out with VFTT folks and others. Thanks to SherpaK and Elle for once again hosting a great party!

Reactions: arm