Una_dogger finishes the 48, 67, and 115!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really have to thank MJ for clueing me into saving a NH peak for last, so I could have that "trifecta-effect". :) Without him I'd prolly just continue hiking the same handful of peaks over and over again and would never have had the focus to complete any lists...

The Bonds wouldn't let me up in January (who knew? :D) a couple winters ago, then again last winter -- they kept pushing me off -- kinda funny how it ended up being the Bonds -- I was initially aiming for Isolation to finish.,and for such a long time it seemed it was "anywhere but Tecumsah"....but once I set my sights on the Bonds I knew it would be West Bond -- even though a few people tried to convince me to traverse from the "easier" side (silly people--I love climbs!).

Yes, Tmax and Audrey -- the Bonds are amazing and West Bond...whoa..I thought Haystack (NY) was a spiritual magnet but West Bond ...wowee..what a place! Can't wait to go back .:)

Joooo-lie! What's left for you??

Last edited:
Reactions: MEB
Congratulations Sabrina. You rock! What a bummer the greetings we left you the day before didn't survive. You'll have to settle with just the picture :eek:.

IMG_1960.JPG

What a great way and great day to finish the 3 lists!

Last edited:
Una..you rock girl!!!!!
I'm very impressed which I could have been there.
Big Hugs....:)

Yippeeeeee!!

Congratulations Sabrina,

What a lot of big Numbers there!

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!

I feel honoured to have at least been there for #46

Great Pics!

Nicely done. Of course, I like to space out my completions. More excuses to party! In fact, even though I could probably get my awards for the 67 and the NEHH next year, I'll just submit the application for the 67 so I have a reason to go the following year!!

... I have spent the day reflecting -- trying to remember each and every hike -- there have been some really memorable ones; and others that felt more like missions than enjoyment..but its all good.

I'm grateful to have the eyes to see with, legs to walk on, time to enjoy life, and most of all -- to live in such an amazing world where there is so much beauty to enjoy.

... I go to the mountains to cast out my questions and hope for some answers; to listen to the wind, to feel the sunshine, to watch the rays touch the Earth, and to get one step closer to understanding what that energy force that drives all life is.

Hike ... reflect ... what the hey! .. doesn't anybody work anymore??? Come on folks ... get back to work and pay those FICA taxes before they run out of money!

Congratulations anyway. :) ... and great sentiments ... you got it right.

Congratulations!

You've been burning up those lists, haven't you? :)