Bearly Live '06 featuring "Grey Knob and the Bluffs", Oxford, ME AUGUST 4-6< NEW DATE

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm headed off to Maine tomorrow until 8/7 for some well earned rehab/rest. I'm getting stronger every day (fatter too, but that's another story :eek: )

Hope many of you will come by for this event! If you are in the area anytime, stop in 178 Hogan Pond Lane, Oxford, ME. I'll be the tan guy resting on the dock. Peace Out!

Well sure, we go away for a couple of weeks and you you change the date on us?

we'll still get there but it might only be for Friday night and part of Saturday. We have to be on MDI for a family reunion of sorts...

didn't we just see everyone at the wedding? aren't reunions only supposed to be every so often???

Spencer, reunions are made to be skipped, at least once in awhile. Besides, you have the perfect excuse this year.

Congratulations and best wishes to you and Joanna! May you have a long and happy marriage.

:D :D :D

All the Best

Spencer,

I go off the board for a year and you get married!! WOW!

You both are lucky to have each other. You are cool kids indeed.

Maybe we can play "Here comes the bride" for you late on Saturdday night.

See you in a few weeks.

cb

still get there but it might only be for Friday night and part of Saturday
ohhh, noooo, say it ain't soooo! you cannot be serious! we got the Shizz Grill-o-rama back from the west coast, now all we need is the Blend-o-matic & the party is complete & WILL happen Sat nite and we will Not Fade Away, w/o it we may well fade... i refuse to perform without a few Pina Coladas! :(

Thinking I gotta be there for this - chance to meet more legends!!!

I live in Southern, VT (close to White River Jct. where 91 and 89 cross paths) - if anyone is interested in carpooling I got a big truck that can handle a lot of gear, would love the company not to mention an opportunity to split the gas bill up a little :) I'll be looking to head up Friday night - looks like around a 4+ hour drive, can leave anytime after noon on Friday actually.

Also, anybody else looking to split a tent site? Is anything needed? Such as firewood?

And, is there any good mountain biking in the area? Anybody else planning on doing any?

Hey - who all else is going kayaking on Sunday? I'm the only person to have called and reserved kayaks and that surprised me...

Unless you all own your own!

(and what time are we starting this river soireé ?)

BoB is yakkin' Sunday

And Saturday also- anyone else paddling on Saturday?

Hmmmmm.

I have to be in Farmington early Saturday morning for something work related, but will be done around 10am. I'm thinking of maybe heading over afterwards and possibly staying the night since I'll be relatively close anyway. If somebody has extra room for me to put up my tent on their site, please let me know.

08/04/06 Pleasant Mountain Hike

Hi All,

A few of us are planning on hiking Pleasant Mountian this Friday before heading over to Sk's.

We plan on meeting at 11:00 at the ski lodge...it's about 1/4 mile off route 302 on Mountain Rd. Right now the plan is to spot a car here and then head over to the McKay Pasture Trail, head to the firetower and traverse the ridge, and then come down one of the ski trails back to the car.

It's about a 6 mile hike with lots of great views along the way. :)

-MEB

can't get off work and can't get babysitter until later on friday - so looks like we'll be up there by around 7 to 9ish depending on traffic.

going to set up the camp first and then head over to SK's. some confusion with the campsite - just called to re-confirm my spot and then have everyone listed as VFTT and then your names - so say VFTT first. I guess we are all in one section.

still unsure of sats plan - going with the flow I guess

Well, I'm a last minute Charlie and didn't do anything about making reservations for this Friday.

So, Joanna and I have extra pina coladas for the first person to offer to let us squeeze in at your site. We'll of course offer financial contributions, to boot.

Pretty please...

spencer

I'm in the same boat as Spencer.....didn't know if I could definitly make this till today and alas.....the campground is full as he indicated. Does anybody else have space available? Any caves close by? :D All I really need is a place to park my truck....I've spent quite a few nights in there - it slept 3 a couple of weeks ago!

Let me know, I'd really like to go!

Due to unforseen family concerns I will not be making this one either. My regrets to the Band as far as "The Video"; but something tells me you will be playing again.

I hope it is a grand time! :D As SK and Alpinista already know, I would be there in a flash under normal circumstances. Unfortunately, I set a date last winter with a group of friends to finish my 67th NE 4k on August 5 on Mansfield.

Marty